Friday, December 12, 2008

Help...Please Vote For Me!


Hi everyone,

With the movie Marley & Me coming out in December, USA Today is having a contest and the cutest dogs...really the doggies who get enough people to vote for them...will be featured in the December 22nd print edition. So, my mommy sent in 2 pictures of me. The one of me decorating the tree and me in my raincoat.

I need your help. I'm doing pretty good for votes BUT there is a doggy, from a New York hotel, who is beating me. She is very cute and under other circumstances I'd probably have a huge crush on her. But she can't beat me.

Please, please help my by voting for me. It's easy, and you don't have to sign up. Just click on the name of the picture below and it will take you directly to USA Today. Scroll down below my picture and click on "Recommended." That's it. Please vote fo both photos. Here they are:



Please tell as many people as you can about this. I appreciate your help.

Love, Baarney

2 comments:

Rudy said...

Hey!

I voted for ya! You should join the Dogs With Blogs group if you haven't already, it's a huge list and more doggies can see your blog.
Let me see what the group address is and I'll post it for you.

Rudy

Rudy said...

Aha -- found it and you're not on the list. It's http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au

Scroll down just a little and they have Submit Your Blog on the left and then you can be on the list like I am! I'm the only Bedlington in a cast of thousands...

"Unk" Rudy