Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'll Be on TV Tomorrow - The Second Time This Week


It has been a very exciting week for me thanks to my new good friend Cyndi Edwards, one of the hosts of Daytime which airs in the Tampa market Monday - Friday at 10:00 am on Channel 8. It also airs in a bunch of other cities around the country. Here's the schedule.

Any way, when I'm working at mommy's office she has the TV on in the background. I got to watch Cyndi and Daytime and found out she has two really cute Golden Doodles called Freebee and Nigel. So, just a few weeks ago, I wrote Cyndia a letter and sent her one of our Read My Paws "Recycle. Adopt a Dog" human shirts. As the Spokesdog, it is important for me to do these things. I had hoped to hear something but I never expected to get an email from Cyndi on the same day she got the shirt. She told me that I wrote a really good letter and that she liked the shirt. She said she would see if she could mention our shirts on the air. Well Cyndi was true to her word. On Wednesday, December 3, in the opening of the show she held up our shirt and talked about it and even put a link to the Read My Paws web site on the Daytime web site. Woof, woof...I was so excited I couldn't believe it. I emailed Cyndi a thank you and told her how much I appreciated her help and how great she was. I also included the picture above of me helping decorate the tree for mom and dad. I thought she'd like to see what a helpful doggie I am. Well once again Cyndi went above and beyond and emailed me that she is showing my picture on the TV show tomorrow. Can you believe that! So tomorrow, December 5, you can see me on Daytime again. Cyndi Edwards is the best. I know Santa is going to come see her this year.

Dad and I call on doggie stores together so we are going to stop at the Daytime offices next week, hopefully right after the show and drop off presents for Freebee and Nigel. Maybe we'll even be lucky enough to see Cyndi. Cyndi if you read this..."I am much cuter in person than my pictures. You really should see me up close!"

Love, Baarney

No comments: