Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Made the Finals. Please Vote For Me!

Can you believe it? I made the finals of the USA Today Marley & Me Photo contest. I'm one of 20 doggies who made the finals out of over 700 doggies who submitted photos. I'm so excited. But, I want to go higher. I want to be one of the top doggies. I can't do it without you voting for me.

Please, please vote. All you need to do is click here. Then, when you see the picture of me helping to decorate the Christmas tree, scroll down below it and click on the "Recommended" button. That's it. That's all you have to do to vote for me. Here's a little trick but don't tell anyone...you can only vote once...per day. Go back tomorrow and you can add another vote.

If I'm one of the top doggies, I get my picture in the December 22nd USA Today print edition. That would be so cool. I know I don't look much like a Marley dog, but lambs have rights too!

Thanks again for helping me out. If I make it, I will sign pawtographs.

Lots of love,
Baarney

3 comments:

Dewey Dewster said...

Hello Baarney with 2 "a"s...

Nice ta meet ya.....thanks fer stoppin' by ta visit...'n we voted fer ya so we hope ya win...if we remember (if Gram doesn't have another Senior Moment) we will vote again....ya look real cute in the Christmas lights....nice touch...

Dewey Dewster here....

Amber-Mae said...

Hiya Barney! Nice to meet cha & welcome to Dogs With Blogs! Oh, I will definitely vote for ya. You are too cute to not win!

POOPED out,
Solid Gold Dancer

Rudy said...

Hey Baarn!

What's happening with you and Tab lately? We're not real busy these days but today it's snowing -- that's exciting. January's usually so boring, so snow is a cause for celebration around here.
Check out my blog!

Love,
Rudy