Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Time to Introduce the Princess...Tabaatha


After much bugging, I've decided to let my little sister Tabaatha say a few words. She is the "princess" of the household. In other words, she thinks she's in charge of everything. Here you go.

Hi everyone, I am Tabaatha and yes I am the princess. I really am the sweetest little girl but make no mistake, the world is mine. I am 1.5 years old. I am also the top model for my mommy's company Read My Paws. You can see by my picture that I take a good shot. At an early age, I learned to pose for the camera. Take out the camera and I will pose and of course look good. I don't need airbrushing.

Despite what he says about me, I love Baarney so much. I follow my big brother everywhere. I want to be with him every minute of every day.

I also like to work with mommy, daddy and Baarney to help all doggies get rescued and find a new home. Therefore, I will be making quite a few appearances this holiday season where everyone will get to meet me, and of course Baarney, and help raise money. Below is my personal appearance schedule. We will update you with more info as it gets closer.


Tabaatha's Personal Appearance Schedule:

  • Friday, December 12 - 5pm to 8pm: Jingle Tails in downtown New Port Richey, Florida. Supports doggies and their families in need this holiday
  • Saturday, December 13 - 12 noon - Downtown Disney getting my picture with Santa Claus - this isn't a fundraiser but if you come to Downtown Disney you can see me, Baarney and Baarney's two sisters Molly and Zoe. You won't miss us. We look like a flock.
  • Saturday, December 20 - 11am - 2pm: Pictures with Santa to support the SPCA Suncoast at Doggie Cakes - the best doggie bakery and shop in the whole wide world.
I really hope I get to meet lots of friends. Please come out and help support doggies in need.

1 comment:

Rudy said...

Well Hello gorgeous! I remember you! You were at our house a few times with your brothers and sisters when you got old enough to come over and visit your Mommy Josie (my niece) before you went to your new homes!
Mom always thought you were the best puppy and called you Girlfriend 'cause you were special. She sure was sorry to see you go! She just told me you even look like your doggie mom. She says you should try agility 'cause your mom is getting good at it now, but I'm really the best of the two (heh heh).
Nice to meet you and say hi to Baarney for me!

Love,
Uncle Rudy